Our mission is to make top quality, ecologically and ethically manufactured and sustainable products.
NoPain – Stay in the Game launched in 2014. NoPain is two North Karelian guys who live and fulfill their dream – their own sports brand.
When we launched the NoPain brand, our thought was modest: To make the best kinesiology tape in the world. During endless development, research and testing, we discovered that in addition to kinesiology tapes, our operating model enables the production of high-quality, eco-friendly clothing. From this idea came the form of NoPain – Stay in the Game.
We design, import, photograph, run an e-commerce store, and package and ship all NoPain products ourselves. In addition, we make sure the entire process runs according to the quality standards we set – strictly. We also stand for our corporate values, such as ethics and ecology. We are driven by a passion for developing ourselves and a top-notch sports product – in a sustainable way.
NoPain manufactures its products in small family-owned companies whose working conditions and safety we have personally inspected. We do not accept the use of child labor, toxic chemicals or poor working conditions at any stage in the production of our product.
Our brand promise is that our products are of the highest quality technically, qualitatively, and of origin as we ourselves, our brand ambassadors and our customers demand. We are proud of our products, but above all, we are proud of every customer who becomes a part of a large global NoPain family!
The three major cornerstones of the popularity of NoPain products are:
1. HIGH QUALITY
Buying NoPain gives you high-quality, long-lasting sports equipment. NoPain product design, material selection and quality control are implemented in Finland. All products are tested before launch by our brand ambassadors, so you can be sure that you have the same top quality as your brand ambassadors.
When choosing materials for NoPain products, we pay special attention to durability and comfort.
Our manufacturing chain must be transparent. This is only made possible by our operating model, where we regularly visit our factories ourselves. Only this way can we ensure where and under what conditions our products are manufactured.
NoPain products can withstand comparison to significantly more expensive competitors.
One of the important value choices in our business from the beginning has been ecology.
We manufacture and sell products that take responsibility and nature into account. All our products are manufactured only in responsible and reliable factories, the operation of which we control ourselves.
Read more about our ecology on this page. (coming soon!)
- 2014Building the NoPain brand began in 2014. At that time, a business idea was introduced to the current owners under the business name NoPain. Only the name and the slogan of this idea survived, the origin of the stunning story…
- 2015In 2015, NoPain - Stay in the Game began to take shape. The company contacted Sonia Grönroos, First NoPain Brand Ambassador. Through Sonia, the idea of a brand ambassador began to brighten for us. From the beginning, the company has been guided by a strong vision of how brand-athlete collaboration can work better than usual. Our way is to act like a close family, encouraging and supporting each other. Based on this ideology, NoPain brand ambassadors will be established in 2016; a group of talented athletes who share our values and never give up!
- 2016During 2016, the NoPain product range, the variety of species and the number of brand ambassadors will grow to almost their current levels. It is important for us to create our own designs and technical details ourselves without copying others. There are a number of athletes around us that we are extremely proud of.
- 2017Mirko Lahti, NoPain brand Ambassadeur, wins the World Championship of Downhill Skating. Our athletes experience hard adversity and continue to win from victory to victory. As a foretaste of all this, the global nopain.fi webstore will open to the public as a foretaste, on the same day as Finland celebrates its 100th anniversary!
- 2018As Finland turns 101 years, the NoPain sports brand is celebrating its one year anniversary! The number of our resellers and satisfied customers continues to grow. We are increasingly involved in events where we can meet customers and receive direct feedback on our products. We are delighted to see that the tremendous feedback from our customers gives us more faith in the future.
- 20192019 was a year of strong growth for the NoPain brand. In 2019, it was great to see that our old customers came back for shopping over and over again - a sure sign of quality products and good service! Our dealer network continued to grow tremendously both at home and abroad. We were involved in several events where we noticed that CrossFit enthusiasts have embraced the NoPain brand. At the end of the year, our product range expanded with several products in demand. We also redesigned our entire online store for even better.
- 2020Our stunning story continues ...
Our mission statement has always evolved with the same values that are important to us:
Equality and tolerance
We are all equal, irrespective of our skin color or background. We do not criticize or judge anyone for his or her background or background.
Respect and honesty
Respect is a value that is not given – it should be earned. The actions of companies also speak for themselves. We always strive to make our operations as transparent as possible. We, like everyone else, make mistakes. The key is to acknowledge and learn from mistakes.
Ethics and ecology
We operate in an area where there is an unfortunate amount of irresponsible behavior. NoPain examines the working conditions and environmental values of all product factories. We do not manufacture products in countries where we are not able to find out enough about the environment and working conditions. It is important to us that the products we make are as durable as possible and thus also ecological.
We focus on quality and non-toxic and ecological materials. We also take ecological and sustainable development into account in logistics as much as possible – it is of paramount importance that the entire value chain of our production operates as ecologically and transparently as possible.
By purchasing NoPain sports equipment you will support to 100% Finnish company and work in Finland.